Thrive Life: Get $20 Off Your First Order
Are you looking for simple dinner solutions? Have you ever considered some meal kits and pre-chopped, ready to go groceries to your door?
If you have read other blog posts of mine, you know I’m talking about Thrive Life. I’ve blogged about how Thrive Life saves me time in the kitchen, helps me feel more organized, and YES, saves me money! And I’ve told you about Simple Plate, easily the best meal kit on the market, that help you get started cooking with Thrive Life.
Now I’m going to tell you how you can get $20 off your order, wholesale pricing and free shipping when you use my web link. I love being an Independent Consultant with Thrive Life, and sharing discounts for such an awesome mom hack to simplify dinner with my readers! I receive a commission from your order, which helps cover my blogging costs. And you’ll be on your way to a simple dinner, without sacrificing taste or nutrition, in no time at all!
Three steps and you’re on your way to having a host of simple dinner solutions. If you use the New Customer Options I show you in Step 2, you’ll have the ingredients and instructions for 29 recipes!
Creamy red pepper polenta with seasoned grilled chicken and veggies. I didn’t even know what polenta was before making this! It only took me 20 minutes to make, served 4. Swipe to see more pics of our meal prep. 🥂 New blog post up on why Simple Plates are the BEST meal kits on the market! 🍽 #polenta #grilledchicken #trynewthings #SimplePlate #newblogpost #momblogger #momblog #dinnerideas
STEP 1: Get a Better Deal
When you order through my affiliate link you get to be a Preferred Customer and get wholesale pricing, fresh and extra sales. Make sure you choose to create a deliveries account. There is no membership fee, and requirement to do more than one order! Skip or cancel at any point, and start up again at any point! Here are the perks:
- Free shipping on all your items when you spend $100+ (USD).
- Wholesale pricing and special deep discount items every month.
- Early access to semi-annual sales (some things even sell out the first day, so this is really helpful).
- Extra free food credit when you share the food with others (more on that in step 3).
Why is it helpful to have freeze dried food around my home? Isn’t fresh healthier?
Thrive Life offers the highest quality freeze dried food you can get. No preservatives are added, the produce is non-GMO, and they pick it at pique ripeness so you get all the nutrition and flavour locked in! It keeps the taste, shape, texture and nutrition of the food, plus it has a crazy long shelf life (great for a long-term food supply too.) Most items last 25 years unopened or one year once open! Read this blog post to learn more about why I love having freeze dried food on hand as part of my meal prep toolkit!
STEP 2: Make 29 Recipes with these New Customer Options
When you set up your delivery, Thrive Life is going to give you three options, as pictured:
Option 1: $20 Off Your First Order & Free Shipping
- Try 3 Simple Plate meal kits – the easiest way to get cooking with Thrive Life!
- One Chef Pack – the next step to getting you into our grocery line. You’ll still get recipes, but now you’re measuring out ingredients for yourself. We have a Southwest Chicken, Pulled Pork or Ground Beef Chef Pack (see flyer with details).
- 8 Snackies Pouches – Try some healthy snacking for school, the office, the gym bag, diaper bag or wherever! This is a great way to try a selection of fruit, yogurt bites, cheese bites or trail mixes from Thrive.
- Customizable: you get to choose your Simple Plates, Chef’s Pack and Snackies.
- If you do Option 1 three times, you’ll have the ingredients and instructions for 29 recipes. You don’t have to stick to this format or keep ordering if you don’t want to though.
Option 2: $15 Off Your First Order & Free Shipping
- This option is the same as Option 1, just minus the Snackies pouches. So you get the three Simple Plate meal kits and one Chef’s Pack, and $15 off your first order.
Option 3: Customize Your Order
- This is a great option if you have food restrictions or are only looking for specific things from Thrive Life. You will still get wholesale pricing and free shipping!
- If you are customizing, make sure you check out Thrive Life’s monthly sales! Every month different items go on sale and there will be a deep discount item only available to Preferred Customers. It just makes sense to stock up on items when they are on sale!
- You will still have simple dinner options with it. You can add Thrive ingredients to any dish or check out the Recipes tab for inspiration.
STEP 3: Share and Get Extra Thrive Credit
When you log into your account, you’ll see a “share” button. Go to Refer a Friend, and you can share a link to get 20% off! And then you get 10% back in credit. It’s the easiest way to pass on this wonderful food!
There is also the option of doing an online or in person tasting event with me to get host benefits. If you’d like to go this route, connect with me through my Thrive Life Facebook Page.
Let me know in the comments what you think of this online grocery shop? Have you/would you try it out?
Taste and See the Thriving Life!
Thrive Life foods are one of my favourite mom hacks and sanity savers! Plus this online grocery store is super flexible. You can join their deliveries to get all the perks but skip or cancel at any time. Read more Thrive Life blog posts or check out these links:
- COUPON: Get 20% off your first custom order.
- NEWBIE PACKS: Get $20 or $15 off and free shipping on everything. Fellow Canadian? Go here.
- FOODIES PRIVATE GROUP: Tune in to my private facebook group for giveaways, recipe ideas, latest product news and more