Newbie Packs: $20 Off
Are you looking for simple dinner solutions? Have you ever considered some meal kits and pre-chopped, ready to go groceries to your door?
So I have what I like to call my “best mom hack” for getting healthy, quick meals made – it’s an online grocery store! But with a twist…. check out the detail in my #BESTMOMHACK Blog Corner!
The secret is that it’s freeze dried… which can mean there is a bit of a learning curve when cooking with it! So, Thrive Life decided to offer some introductory packs to help new customers get started with confidence.
I am an Independent Consultant with Thrive Life (see my Disclosure) so I’m able to offer you these various “newbie packs” at wholesale pricing, $20 off and free shipping. Or you can do a custom order and get 20% off your first delivery! You’ll be on your way to a simple dinner, without sacrificing taste or nutrition, in no time at all!
Three steps and you’re on your way to having a host of simple dinner solutions. If you use the New Customer Options I show you in Step 2, you’ll have the ingredients and instructions for 29 recipes!
Creamy red pepper polenta with seasoned grilled chicken and veggies. I didn’t even know what polenta was before making this! It only took me 20 minutes to make, served 4. Swipe to see more pics of our meal prep. 🥂 New blog post up on why Simple Plates are the BEST meal kits on the market! 🍽 #polenta #grilledchicken #trynewthings #SimplePlate #newblogpost #momblogger #momblog #dinnerideas
STEP 1: Get a Better Deal
When you order through my link, you’ll want to set up a Delivery Account otherwise you’ll be paying more for the exact same thing. There is no membership fee, and no requirement to do more than one order. Skip or cancel at any point, and start up again at any point. Here are the perks:
- Free shipping on all your items when you spend $100+ (USD).
- 20% off your first delivery (+ the option of the discounted packs I show below).
- Wholesale pricing (15% off) and delivery customer only monthly sales.
- A referral link to share with your friends (so you get free food credit)
Why is it helpful to have freeze dried food around my home? Isn’t fresh healthier?
Thrive Life offers the highest quality freeze dried food you can get. No preservatives are added, the produce is non-GMO, and they pick it at pique ripeness so you get all the nutrition and flavour locked in! It keeps the taste, shape, texture and nutrition of the food, plus it has a crazy long shelf life (great for a long-term food supply too.) Most items last 25 years unopened or one year once open! Follow my #BESTMOMHACK blog series to learn more.
STEP 2: Make 29 Recipes with these New Customer Options
When you set up your delivery, Thrive Life is going to give you three options, as pictured:
Option 1: $20 Off Your First Order & Free Shipping
- Try 3 Simple Plate meal kits – the easiest way to get cooking with Thrive Life!
- One Chef Pack – the next step to getting you into our grocery line. You’ll still get recipes, but now you’re measuring out ingredients for yourself. We have a Southwest Chicken, Pulled Pork or Ground Beef Chef Pack (see flyer with details).
- 8 Snackies Pouches – Try some healthy snacking for school, the office, the gym bag, diaper bag or wherever! This is a great way to try a selection of fruit, yogurt bites, cheese bites or trail mixes from Thrive.
- Customizable: you get to choose your Simple Plates, Chef’s Pack and Snackies.
- If you do Option 1 three times, you’ll have the ingredients and instructions for 29 recipes. You don’t have to stick to this format or keep ordering if you don’t want to though.
Option 2: $15 Off Your First Order & Free Shipping
- This option is the same as Option 1, just minus the Snackies pouches. So you get the three Simple Plate meal kits and one Chef’s Pack, and $15 off your first order.
Option 3: Customize Your Order
- This is a great option if you have food restrictions or are only looking for specific things from Thrive Life. You will still get 20% off your first delivery and the option of free shipping!
- If you are customizing, make sure you check out Thrive Life’s monthly sales! You can find them, and whatever other exclusive I have for shopping through me, on my Giveaways & Deals page.
- You will still have simple dinner options with it. You can add Thrive ingredients to any dish, try out some Simple Plates, or check out the Thrive Life Recipes Portal for inspiration.
STEP 3: Share and Get Extra Thrive Credit
When you log into your account, you’ll see a “share” button. Go to Refer a Friend, and you can share a link to get 20% off! And then you get 10% back in credit. It’s the easiest way to share this wonderful food!
There is also the option of doing an online or in person tasting event with me to get host benefits. If you’d like to go this route, connect with me through my Thrive Life Facebook Page or over Facebook Messenger: m.me/kmeyers.thrivelife
Let me know in the comments what you think of this online grocery shop? Have you/would you try it out?
Taste and See the Thriving Life!
Thrive Life foods are one of my favourite mom hacks and sanity savers! Plus this online grocery store is super flexible. You can join their deliveries to get all the perks but skip or cancel at any time. Read more Thrive Life blog posts or check out these links: